Thursday 29 August 2013

StockUI - Icon Theme Apex Nova v2.2 Latest Vesion


 
Why and politics: there This icon pack, simply because most people hate the fact that the icons are different sizes and different way
READ PLEASE ======>
Why and policy: This icon pack there simply because most people hate the fact that the icons are different sizes and different way ... So try to follow a line using the values ​​provided icons basis for my icons I created this package and I intend to keep it updated always. My hope is that many people agree with this project ... The more we are the fastest growing package ... If you like my work, my project and my ideas just buys cost and keep your coffee fresh and updated launcher ... Also, please share with your circles and facebook the subject ... I prefer a topic of customer size and updated regularly instead of tons of beautiful themes with some icons and abandoned after a few weeks ...

StockUI - Icon Theme Apex Nova  Features:
 
450 + HD icons (144x144) (Growing with regular updates)
Mask icon icons unthemed.

Android  Required:  2.3.3 to up.



Download Latest Version
Zippyshare Link:install
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...